Saturday, May 8, 2010

This too shall past...

Mood: Slow

Yes, its been a tiring weeks of thinking and hoping and finally comes to an end. I seriously felt that I should just give up. Lately, I've been pushing myself so hard to move on. Things are getting back on track; as the normal ME would always do after a break-up.

Maybe it was too soon. But I always keep to myself that to never look upon a closed door for to long. And this is what I've been doing for the past few days/weeks; keep waiting for the door to be open. Who am I kidding? Why should I devastated myself? Why should I really put all the blame on me? Ntah la... But this too shall past; and thanks D for keep reminding me that.

I do miss him. But if there is a love, there will be US...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
I miss my pak cik too:(
-D-