Sunday, May 2, 2010

It hurts

Mood: Seriously sad

Well, betul rasanya when some people said that happiness won't last. After a strong relationship has been built, tak sangka semuanya boleh pergi begitu sahaja over a stupid mistake that I made. I seriously regret it and how I wish I could turn back the time and do it all right again. Tapi things happened. And now I am alone. All alone.

Macam-macam dah jadi within these few months. Yang buruk, tak perlu di ambil kira. But apa yang memorable that counts. We've shared a lot. There were always US in every second of it. Kalau tak together, at least it were all in my mind. Maybe career and studies membataskan our communication. But we both understand each other and cuba bagi ruang untuk apa yang necessary dulu. He is just so adorable and really complete me.

Tapi sekarang dia hilang. And I've been trying so hard to run towards him, but he let got of my hand. He gave up on me. Yes it was my mistake and sumpah aku menyesal. And I swear it all my life that it won't happen again. But he refused to believe. I am the bad guy now.

Aku tak salahkan dia. Cuma aku rasa kecewa sebab dia easily give up and ambil semua negative points untuk menambahkan lagi reasons of why we shouldn't be together. How I wish that he could look more on the positive sides. How we really good to each other, how we being so close to each other, how we really love and care about each other, our good times, our decent relationship, our soft side, our pamper-ness, our happy days, what we've shared, what we have improved. Well, terlalu banyak untuk diuraikan. How I wish he could understand yang I really need him. Siapa aku without my other half? How am I suppose to go another step forward without my future.

We've planned and dream about so many things. Tapi akhirnya di sini. That is not what I want. When I mean forever, I seriously mean forever. Tapi maybe the negativity takes over. Stronger that the love that we have built. And right now, I am alone. All alone.

I don't know what will happen next to me. Some part of me masih lagi mengharap that we both can make it up. At least that's what I am hoping for. Sebab aku rasa rugi untuk tinggalkan semua ni when I know I can do better next time. But it is all up to him anyway. But if things really can't work, then I can only wish the best for him. He seriously so fragile and never for once I want to see him get hurt. It hurts me already. But maybe it was the price I paid for the stupid mistake I made.

p/s: I miss you so much sayang.. :(

2 comments:

along.aggay said...

salam... tabah k dear? memang slau terjadi sebegitu kalau kita bermati-matian dalam perhubungan and akhirnya, dia salahkan kita dalam hal ini...

Anonymous said...

this too shall pass,A.be strong.we're here for u:)