Saturday, February 6, 2010

WorkLOADS

Mood: Tired

Lately ni masih busy with works. Baru a few days balik from Kelantan, then I have to go to Perak for the recruitment activities. Penat dia memang tak dapat di gambarkan. But I still try to manage time to have a life of my own. Cuma ia terlalu limited. Kerja, kerja and kerja. Kadang-kadang rasa macam tak cukup masa and tak cukup tenaga to do all those stuff according to the dateline given. But so far, it was ok. Cuma penat tu tak dapat di cover dengan rest yang sangat terhad. But what can I do. I am attached to it.

Masa untuk family memang la kurang. I can only meet my parents masa cut off from Kelantan before I went to Perak. Ni pula bila dah balik from Perak for 2 days rest, my mum pula traveled to Jakarta. I miss her a lot. Cuma tak ada masa to spent for her lately.

My sayang pula busy with studies kat sana. I understand and cuba untuk terima those lacking of attention. And on my part juga, aku terpaksa abaikan dia for a few days sebab busy denga kerja ni. But I've been trying my best to communicate with him when I have the time. So far, it seems okay. I really hope he'll understand as much as I understand his studies.

Masa dengan kawan-kawan pun semakin banyak berkurangan. Even some of them complained yang I've been working my ass hard sampai tak ada masa even for tea with them. I can only nodded and smile. Nak jawap pun rasa tak larat to explain on why.

But, I just do what I have to do. Maybe its time for me to concentrate on something that leads me to a brighter future. Cuma I am getting used to it and try to adapt in this kind of situation. Maybe in the near future, I can really manage to do those works and still have a life.

No comments: