Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life so far

Mood: Happy & Missing

Well, dah lama since I haven't update my blog. Weeks and weeks passes by so quickly. I have been so busy lately with workloads and out-stations. Its tiring, but I am surviving. At least I have better things to do rather then thinking or doing those crappy stuff.

Currently, I've been so busy dengan kerja that requires me to go around Perak for the recruitment activities. I've been given this trust to handle this task from superior and its a big thing for me. So I really have to make the best of it, and hopefully it will turn out with a good results. I am crossing my fingers on this one.

My love life pun is getting better. Yes, sometimes memang kena ada those arguements and stuff. But luckily, love takes over and everything just go well. Right about now, I have to get used to our distance since dia dah started masuk belajar balik. I must admit that I miss him a lot, but for future sake, kita just kena go through it with passion and trust. So far, there is no trust issue since we trust each other a lot. Maybe this time semua seems so smooth because we passionate about what we do and passionate about us. I know, 2 months is still too early to tell everything. But when I am with him, 2 months just seemed like 2 years. We both just can't get enough of each other. Isn't that a good sign or what? LOL

My friends are doing just fine too. Semua happy with their life, new love life, works and stuff. Maybe this new year brings out the best in everyone's life; hopefully. Kami still get together once in a while just to catch up what we have missed and share those happiness. It was fun and very memorable. For some people, they might not even understand what it is. But we know, what we know. LOL

Me and my family is doing just fine. We just found out that my sister is pregnant. I am so happy about it. So another niece or nephew? That is still a question mark. But what ever the gender is, I just really can't wait. I love kids. And since Iddin and Ilhan pun dah semakin besar, the bonding between us pun dah a bit different. But I'll always love them. :-)

So, life so far going quite well. Hopefully, it will always go well.

No comments: