Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tik tok tik tok

Mood: Afraid


The time is tick-tocking. A few hours left until another year of growing older. Personally, memang aku ada perasaan takut. To define takut itu sangat subjective which I can only feel but I can explain it in any manner. Rasa macam time passes by so quickly. And as always, I haven't prepare to be another year older. Wish that I could make the clock stop ticking. But it would be a full stop of my life pula. So I decided to just let it pass me by and see how it goes.

This year, aku tak post any wishlist. Why? Because I can't see any point of doing it sebab I never get what I've wished for pun. But a few early presents dah pun selamat aku terima. I really appreciate it. Well, you know how much I love presents. LOL. Who doesn't?

Resolutions, masih banyak yang kena update and carry forward. Some of it aku rasa aku dah pun go through it with a success. Cuma a few things lagi kena keep track until I full fill my who new resolutions. Whatever it is, I just hope this new number will bring me more luck and so much happiness ahead. AMIN...

1 comment:

SUXX said...

Happy birthday andre. :)