Saturday, January 2, 2010

NeuYea:TwentyTen

Mood: Swing


Another year has passed by so quickly. It seems like so many things I've wished for that I haven't achieve. But there were some of them that I have made it through. So many memories, so many ups and downs, so many dramas, lost and found, new and old; its just another year of living in my own little world.

Last year, I got a new job that pays me quite well. It might be far from home, but it really worth a travel (except for those hectic traffic). My new colleagues have been so nice to me. We helped each other a lot. It might be a tiring job with lots of out-station and all. But I am surviving until now.

Last year, I found someone who really touched me the most. Someone who loves me for me and always want to be with me. There is no where I would rather be then by his side. We shared our ups and downs and we still can go through what ever tough times we faced within these period of being together. I am so lucky, out of the blues I finally found someone who I really want to love with all my heart. And never for once I found someone who is so passionate and so romantic as he is. That was a definite check on my last year's resolutions.

Last year, there were arguments among of our friends. But we survived since the friendship is much more stronger than anything. Problems can always be solve when we put our ego aside. Why should we waste a friendship we have built for so many years over a stupid arguments? It was just not worth it. Luckily, I still have them to call a friend, to call a good friend and to call a best friend.

Last year, there were so many laugh of joy and tears of sadness. I am a normal human, so I can't escape of having an emotion. I might loose something or someone. But I gained much more than that after all. Well, things just happened the way it should be and for its own reasons. I don't regret. At least, it making a stronger person.

So I passed last year with so many memories. This year, totally no clue. Whatever it is, I am looking forward on much more happiness, much more achievements, much more things to smile and laugh about. I am hoping to gain much more experiences and having blast in life full of blessing. I am wishing for a wonderful life as a son, a brother, an uncle, an employee, a best friend, a friend and a lover to them who really means a lot to me. Thank you for still being here.
LOVE.

No comments: