Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stupid creatures

Mood: Pissed off
Listen: Spam by Save Ferris

I guess I was just blinded by the fact that those were just infatuations. Banyak creatures yang aku dah cuba kenali and dalami. But they all brought up into one simple conclusion; they are a bunch of liars. Sampai bila macam ni? How simple life could be if there is not lies build between us. Susah sangat ke nak jujur instead of living in denial and being hypocrite. Bodoh.

Aku pissed off sebab it effected my emotions. I am not dead inside, so for sure ada effect yang beri impact pada fikiran and emosi aku. Aku bukan robot. Now I have to learn how to hate. I have to learn how to differentiate between honest facts or lies. I must admit that it would be hard sebab those creatures memang pandai manipulate other people with just words. Stupid words that I stupidly fell for. Enough la. What goes around, surely will comes around.

No comments: