Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mummy is my mother

Mood: Thoughtful
Listen to: One of Us by Joan Osbourne

Yes, today is the Mother's Day and I didn't celebrated it enough since I am running out of budget and my siblings was not around. All me and my mummy did today was having lunch at The Manhattan Fish and a shopping trip at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. You know, mum's shopping spot. But so far so good. Since aku dah quite lama tak spent time dengan dia just the two of us.

As the youngest son among 3 children, aku maybe quite manja as all of the people said. I am much closer to my mummy than my daddy. Why? Sebab she is the want who still taking care of me, my needs and my emotions. Percaya atau tidak, I slept with my mummy on the same bed until I was 13 years old. Even my daddy kena tidur in my room at that moment. I've been living with my mum since I was born. And ada satu masa where I decided to move out, she was miserable. Almost everyday dia called aku just to make sure if aku dah makan and everything. You know la, mummy's boy (kononnya).

Not for long, aku jadi rebellious and got on my mummy's nerves once in a while. After that, aku dah jadi black sheep of the family. I am no longer the best child or the one she shared everything with. And sometimes aku jadi sedih for that. Teringatkan how close we was before and to compare with now where I really don't know what to talk about bila berdua dengan dia.

But I am still his son and I love her so much more than anything in this world. For 26 years and still, dia masih ada untuk tolong aku although kene go through procedures yang menyakitkan telinga. LOL. She is the best.

No comments: