Wednesday, May 20, 2009

True Colors

Mood: Disappointed
Listen to: Why by Secondhand Serenade


Now I really saw his true colors. To judge based on what other people told me rasa macam unfair. Luckily aku dah nampak sendiri and I have made the assumptions daripada apa yang aku lihat. I was mistaken him for somebody else.

Maybe I am a bit disappointed bila dapat tahu the truth. Tapi at the same time aku rasa lucky and selamat daripada teruskan something yang clearly based on fake-ness. All I need was to know the real person. Not the person that I want or expected him to be. But he was hiding under a plastic skin where everything seems to be flawless. Why?

Somehow, it is such a relived where I don't have to keep this unknown feeling any longer. I don't need a friend like that.

No comments: