Sunday, October 25, 2009

Makin lama makin ANNOYING

Mood: Annoyed
Listen to: The World Is New by Save Ferris


Human are getting more and more annoying once you getting to know them. Even sometimes, the jokes were not that funny anymore. Its sickeningly annoying. You can't just go and call people you barely even know with stupid nicknames that can easily hurt other people's feeling. I do have a sense of sensitivity and it can easily be touch by something irritating as that. I am not making a big deal out of it. I might even used to it. Its just that sometimes you have to see where, how and who to put your joke on. You have to know how it may effect people's feeling. I don't have to argue about it. You should have known this before you said something stupid like that especially when you only knew me for a short period. That wasn't cool. It sounded stupid, discriminative and annoying.


Seriously, I forgived but I could never forget. Its like one point has been deducted from you. So watch what you'll be saying the next time you talk to me. I'm not a heartless creature. I am human with sensitivity.

No comments: