Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Just an unimportant update

Hello you,

It have been ages (exaggerated) since we last met! So where should I start?

Life, I guess it was okay so far. Nothing new; same old, same old. What made it so exciting these days are my "trying-to-conquer-Asia" kinda thing. I have been travelling quite a lot these days. I went to Nagoya and Osaka last November, then to Lombok and Bali on December and I went to Siem Reap last March. I am having such a good time visiting other places, learning their cultures and meeting new people. I guess slowly I am getting out of my comfort zone. It was fun! And I am looking forward for my next trip to Seoul and Tokyo on September.

Work, still surviving. Despite all those drama and dissatisfaction, I guess I am still coping. There were times that I feel like giving up, but I still going through it. I keep reminding myself that it is just a job. Not to say that I am not ambitious or anything like that. It is just shits happen everyday; like it or not. So it is either you take it personally or just f*** it and move on. I choose to f*** it and move on; obviously.Until who knows when.

Friends, I'll try to keep it simple and intimate. I am only keeping those who are real and deserves it. As time goes by, I am sure you all will learn to appreciate and to keep what/ who is necessary in your life. Less hassle, less drama, less headache. So, I am fine with having just a number of friends who I can really call a REAL friends. How lucky am I?

Love, I wish I do not have to go there. But there were times its just feels like I am missing something somewhere. I don't actually give up. I tried to be more flamboyant and meeting other people. But, it came to a point where I started to compare and missing what I used to have before. Even when I tried to open 'the door', the one person that I truly wanted doesn't even come. Long stories for a short period of time. I might share it sooner or later. But for now, I just miss the feeling to be in love. To be deeply in love.

So I guess those would summed up what had happened so far. There were more, but I am just out of words.

Until we meet again...

No comments: