Monday, July 8, 2013

Saya bukan heartless.

Pernah terfikir untuk jadi numb sampai orang kata aku heartless. Aku bukan heartless. Way the opposite, actually. Aku masih punya perasaan la. After all, aku manusia biasa macam kamu semua. I am not dead inside. Cuma I still need those hypodermic syringe yang akan menyuntik aku with those feelings yang usually buat aku stoned. I am still the same old me. Cuma few changes here and there untuk buat aku lebih matured. 

As a person aku memang punya tahap ego, tapi tidak setinggi yang kamu sangkakan. I am still easy to melt. Life ini mungkin complicated. Tapi I am easy to pleased. Cuma at this point, more efforts are needed to gain whatever that you are expecting from me. Trust perhaps.

Aku masih hopeless romantic. Jiwa aku masih penuh dengan perasaan to love and be love. Masih mencari those who I can share almost everything with. Aku cuba deny atau tolak tepi soal perasaan. Tapi aku tidak give up 100%. Who would ever want to be alone? Mungkin aku masih menanti sesuatu with more positive opportunity yang juga mungkin menghasilkan positive outcome. Bukan bermaksud aku making a big deal out of a small thing. Its just human fact. Aku just perlu satu keyakinkan diri yang pada mana both of us are M.F.E.O.

No! Big talks doesn't turn me on. Yes! Those crappy cheap talk bothers me a lot. Well, sweet talks still melt me a little bit. But, it is more realistic talks will always win and which is something I've been looking forward to. Even if we do all the talking, that will still be not enough. You need actions and efforts to get what you want. 

Aku sendiri masih berusaha and looking for a great day ahead. Aku pasti someway, somehow those what I am looking for masih exist and available for me.

No comments: