Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Miss...

Lately, aku banyak habiskan masa flipping through my old blog 'So Called Life' Too many memories. As if aku sengaja nak bringing it all back into my head. Tapi aku masih conscious. Itu semua benda dah lepas, bukan? So, mungkin aku cuma perlu refresh sedikit kenangan. Kenangan yang ada jadi punca kekuatan aku hingga sekarang.

To tell the truth, the previous blog penuh dengan depressions and emotions. It seemed that my life back then were so full of shits and dramas. Well, sekarang pun masih ada yang hanging here and there. But not as much as it was before; 2 to 3 years back then. Too much of mourning, too much of dissatisfaction, too much of this and too much of that.

Pengalaman hidup; the most valuable lesson we've learned and keep learning while walking through it. It makes you who you are right now; I believe that.

I miss being the favorite child to my parents.
I miss being the most reliable friend to my friends.
I miss being the shoulder to cry on.
I miss having a shoulder to cry on.
I miss going to IKEA with the other half and imagine living in our own home.
I miss those future plans talk.
I miss those moment we shared our dreams.
I miss being the one and only.
I miss my friends and the strong bond we used to have.
I miss being the old decent me.
I miss having things to laugh and laugh about.
I miss those days where we really need each other.
I miss sharing and caring.
I miss those sweet kisses and hugs.
I miss the 3 magic words sincerely came out from your mouth.
I miss the laughter and the tears.
I miss the cuddles and the fights.
I miss the wondering around town doing nothing.
I miss being in love with you.
I miss the passionate moments when I am with you.

I miss you, I miss us, I miss them, I miss who I used to be.

Always have, always will....

No comments: