Monday, August 30, 2010

New Room In Need


Mood hari ni rasa macam nak cat bilik. It have been 5 years I guess since the last time I painted my room (well, not actually I painted my room. More like, someone else painted my room for me). But yes, the colour dah sort of pudar and banyak kesan-kesan yang tertanggal after a few posters and photos were been tore down from the wall. So the calm blue were no longer calm any more.

So, currently its calm blue. I was thinking of going for something sharp like red or perhaps a little soothing such as maroon, purple or grey. Tapi yellow or green are definitely off the chart. After that, I was thinking of rearrange all the furnitures and stuff. Even bilik tak sebesar mana, but it seems like lately dah macam banyak barang pulak which I don't remember bila ada kat situ. Perhaps its like another storeroom for my house I guess. So, a whole new grooming are indeed for this project.

Bila nak mula?
Well, currently masih dalam process of finding the right ideas and elaborating things. Kena juga ambil kira kesesuaian dengan the rest of the stuff yang I still want to keep. Yang tak sesuai dah tu mungkin ambil tempat di kawasan pembuangan yang berdekatan. Perhaps, bila dah start cuti raya I can start sikit-sikit sampai habis raya. I don't know, mungkin berhasil or not, but I really have to start working on it. Nak a new environment kononnya.

So wish me luck!
* gambar hiasan just to inspire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Purple cantik.U suke purple kan?