Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sweetness!

Mood: Happy & Touched

My sayang have been so sweet today. First he surprised me with his self-made cupcakes that look so cute and taste so good. I appreciate his efforts a lot by doing thing he never has done before; like baking me a cupcakes.


Then we went to e@Curve to watch the premiere of Twilight: New Moon which he got the tickets for us. Its a great movie I have to say. Unfortunately, I missed the first one. So I might be missing things throughout the movie. And yea, before that he bought me some stuff from Ikea to decorate my room (our room) with. Its lovely.

He is just so sweet. I know this might sounded 'jiwang' kinda entry. But whatever it is, today is just another day full of sweetness that he brought me. I am so happy and touched. I am out of words to define how happy I am right about now. I just never can explain it in any term.
But I seriously appreciate all of the things he have done.


p/s: Thank you sayang. :-)

1 comment:

along.aggay said...

so sweet eh!!! i want cuppycake... can i??? nak satu nak satu! he5x... =)