Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Empty Night

Mood: Awful
Listen to: Tak Mungkin Ku Melepaskan Mu by Dygta & Andina



It was a boring night last night. As usual, I can't really sleep. There were so many things bothering me right about now. I need to calm myself up.

I took my sleeping bag and decided to sleep on my balcony. I look above the sky and I didn't see anything other then the moon dim lights from the branches of the old tree. What an empty night.

I took hours just to flashback almost everything happened to me since my puberty. Most of them were very much depressing. I am happy that I finished school, graduated from college, still having my family around me, having a place called home, having those close friends who always there for me, and most importantly I feel so bless that I still living in this world.

On the other hand, I am still me. There were so many drama going on and emotional unstable most of the time. I am still unhappy somehow. I've lost so many people I love, I've made a lot of mistakes that I couldn't just take it back, I've made so many wrong decisions, I couldn't have what I want or who I want, and I still couldn't find that one person; my soul mate.
Seriously, I feel empty. I couldn't describe the feelings in any word better than that. I am feeling miserable.

No comments: