Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If he really loves you, then why does he keep asking me to come back?

Mood: Swing
Listen to: Oh Star by Paramore


I don't get it! Someone just accused me for stealing his 'propety', while another person claimed that the 'property' tu boyfriend dia. WTH? I'm guessing they both dah kenapa tipu by that particular guy. Been there, done that. And now one of them keep on blaming me for things to happened, and the other one said that 'he' love him better.


Cut the crap, dua-dua bodoh yang sangat senang diperbodohkan. Why? Because if that person love any of them that much, then why does he keep asking me to come back? How typical was that? I am trying to be wise enough to say NO memandangkan ada lagi 2 idiot yang chasing over the same guy yang kononnya boyfriend mereka. Kesian!


I didn't expected he could be like this after we ended up our relationship. Seriously, now baru aku nampak siapa dia sebenarnya. Luckily I've been saved. But I've been trying to avoid from semua yang related to him. Guess what, lagi menjadi-jadi ada. Yang seorang marah-marah cakap aku still chased his boyfriend. The other one letak la lovey dovey status kat facebook dengan combined-combined nama untuk nampakkan macam mereka such a sweet couple. Tapi the funny things was boyfriend yang mereka rebutkan and bangga-banggakan tu keep on calling me every night and texting me whenever he have those free time dengan ayat-ayat manis begging me to accept him back.


Siapa kena tipu? Siapa ganggu life siapa? Siapa nak rampas siapa? Siapa bodoh? Kalau ikut rasa selfish, aku terima saja his proposition. Kalau nak jadi sial, aku boleh saja balas dendam. Kalau nak jadi bodoh, aku relakan saja jadi nombor 2 or 3. But I am so not like that. So jaga mulut masing-masing and fikir la sendiri. I don't have time for drama or this love triangle shit sebab in the end aku pasti if aku terima dia, both of them akan gigit jari. Come on, bukannya dia hot sangat untuk korang rebutkan. Aku dah hands off. Memang tak nak. So its up to either A or B yang jadi partner sebenar the big liar tu.


My case dah settled.

No comments: