Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How FAKE are you?

Mood: Snap!!
Listen to: Stripper by Soho Dolls


Some people were just born to be practically plastic. For me, its OK to be fake at certain situation just to suits the scenario. But being totally fake about almost everything in daily basis are absolutely uncool. Its critically hypocrite.

I could not imagine myself in the situation where I have to act and be someone who is just not me. But on certain situations, environment forces us to be a little fake just to please others and to respect the environment. I don't understand why. But its just nature.

I would always wanted people to know me and like me for who I am. Not as someone that they wanted me to be. Like it or not, I am quite transparent. I don't fake my laughs because I only laughs at real jokes. I don't fake my smile because I smile to those who deserves. I don't fake tears because I can only cry when the shits get too tough. I don't fake my attitude because sooner or later they will know who I really am. So what is the point of faking it?

Stop living in denial. Don't pretend. Just be yourself.

No comments: